Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bit.Bash playable Alpha!

It's been over two months since the last update. Truth be told, real life wasn't too kind for me and gamedev was pushed further and further down my list of things to do. Tonight, I found myself watching some old Extra Credits about making your first game. Those few episodes gave me enough motivation to get back to gamedev even if it is only an hour here and there. I will try to finish this first game of mine by the end of April. This means that I will probably cut some of my planned content to achieve this goal, but that's better than not finishing it at all.

Also, on the topic of releasing, I am making the current build of the game available to play. So far it works only as an endless score attack game without any sound. I am doing this mainly as means of morale boost. Seeing some comments about this thing will give me the much needed motivation to carry on.

You can either download the .png cart from this post and run it in your Pico-8, or head to Lexaloffle forums where you can play it in your browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment